- 15 (Registered)
|“2020 has marked the greatest period of uncertainty and economic volatility our generation has ever faced”
Source: Recent study conducted by SurveyMonkey
“Innovation at Hand” is a seminar within the “Personal Endeavor” series based on active learning methodologies.
The goal of this seminar is two folded:
- First: in a very practical way, participants will work on a personal project challenge of their choice and learn how to find opportunity in chaos, awaken their inner entrepreneur and respond with a human centered approach to innovation.
- Second: the participants will gain a new creative perspective, while learning the basis of the Design Thinking process that can be applied to all kind of work or personal projects.
By the end of this seminar:
- You will have built a first prototype of a possible design solution for your challenge
- You have learned through experience the mindsets and basic tools for each stage of the design thinking process through:
Discovery: understanding the needs of those you are designing for
Interpretation: framing problems as opportunities for creative solutions
Ideation: generating a range of possible solutions
Experimentation: communicating the core elements of solutions to others
Evolution: learning what works and doesn’t work
The Course is organized to accomplish in 2 weeks. Participants are expected to dedicate a total of 16 hours: 8 in live online sessions guided by our facilitators, and 8 on specific and supervised challenges, all through a tailor-made platform, designed to boost the participants potential.
Date: From 10/21/2020 to 10/31/2020
LIVE SESSIONS + SUPERVISED CHALLENGES IN ENGLISH (18 HOURS)
- Wednesday October 21st (9AM – 13AM)
- Saturday October 24th (9AM – 13AM)
- Wednesday October 28th (9AM – 13AM)
- Saturday October 31st (9AM – 13AM)
Introduction Kick off Seminar "Innovation at Hand" + Introduction Design Thinking Challenge
Discovery Discovery: understanding the needs of those you are designing for
Interpretation + Ideation Interpretation: framing problems as opportunities for creative solutions + Ideation: generating a range of possible solutions
Experimentation + Evolution Experimentation: communicating the core elements of solutions to others + Evolution: learning what works and doesn't work